All the yarn that's fit to knit!


Come on in, the yarn's fine!

Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW GOODIES!

Lots of great new patterns are flying into the shop right now. Some of these are even tempting me and my steely reserve not to MAKE NEW THINGS! Yeah, like I've never given into that temptation before! We have patterns from; Bekah Knits, Knit and Tonic, Coco Knits, White Lies Designs, Kate Jackson Knits and Skif.

Speaking of STEELy reserve, this little number has been inspired by "June" a wonderful pattern by Skif. I fell in love with the flexibility and options for this pattern and started last week. It is made in lovely eggplant colored linen with a sprinkling of leftover merino and silk/stainless steel from the Habu Textiles scarf kit- of course I made a few modifications just to keep it exciting.


So, thats what I've been working on this week. I'm off to the beach for family vacation, so I'll see you all here in two weeks. We'll see how much knitting I can get done between floating in the waves, eating too much, making sand creatures with my niece and nephew and staying up too late playing scrabble with my big brother. Jealous? My fantastic sister-in-law is also a knitter, so that should be knitting motivating! Have a great week.

No comments:

Sign up for our email Newsletter!