All the yarn that's fit to knit!


Come on in, the yarn's fine!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ONE SOCK, TWO SOCK, THREE SOCK... FOUR!

Stray Socks Around The House.

I started a new sock at Knit Night on Thursday, something special for a friend's birthday coming up soon. I finished it last night, much faster than I had planned.  It is Three Waters Farm, but I can't tell you the colorway in case it would ruin the surprise.


I figure that I'm ahead of schedule, got me thinking about the socks that are already waiting for me, I could have a little affair with this flashy red sock that was already on the needles, right? 


Oh sweet, sweet Jitterbug, your bouncy and bright deliciousness!
I turned the heel and started the cuff!
In my search for this little temptation, I found another PAIR just waiting in my backpack... yes, the one I took to Maine... in July, and still haven't fully unpacked. Oh, the guilty feelings!

Three Waters Farm- "Late October" Ah, cool weather, Fall colors...!
I'm not even sure that this is all of them, there might even be more socks sneaking around my house at night! Just so you know that I'm not trying to fool myself, I have dozens of other beautiful skeins calling my needles, and that doesn't even include the new yarns coming into the shop that I must have! 
Hint- Misti Alpaca Handpaint Sock... OK, I already brought it home. 
It is hopeless, I've given in... 
Knitting, I'm all yours forever! 
At least my husband understands.


No comments:

Sign up for our email Newsletter!