All the yarn that's fit to knit!


Come on in, the yarn's fine!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cool Tool

These are really cool tools!  

A sales rep recently showed me this really cool tool that I can't figure out what to call. It has a crochet hook on one end and a knitting needle on the other.  It is an essential tool for your knitting bag.  
You can use the crochet end to pick up dropped stitches and do simple crochet sts. With the other end you can do cables or hold stitches in place. I bet there are many more uses for this tool. I liked it so much that I asked the nice folks at Twin Birch to make some in a little larger size in their nice Birch wood.

This is a great, inexpensive gift to give a knitter friend - or a fun little addition to your own knitting tool kit.


No comments:

Sign up for our email Newsletter!