All the yarn that's fit to knit!


Come on in, the yarn's fine!

Friday, June 5, 2009

MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME


I've had so many things in the works, and of course, so many projects tempting me to take them on next! Remember this:


... I have finally finished all of the knitting, and all I have left are the 49 ends to weave and seven strips to sew! I promise that I will post again when it is completely finished. It is a Wool Cotton dream, and I love it!



So you all know that I've missed you and I am reaffirming my commitment to writing more often... look for me here every Friday posting LIVE from the shop!  

Now, what's next? A striped baby sweater?


OR, should I give in to the tempting colors in the Malabrigo basket... 
a scarf for me?



I'll have to get back to you.

No comments:

Sign up for our email Newsletter!