All the yarn that's fit to knit!


Come on in, the yarn's fine!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE RETURN OF ONE FORTUNATE KNITTER

OK,  
I've missed you all... 
but now I'm back to show you a sampling of what I have been busy trying to accomplish.




These boot socks in lovely Regia Mosaic Color were finished and shipped off to a dear friend in Maine. Warmth and bright colors to help bring springtime in.



This treat in tilli thomas... If it wasn't so unique, I would wear this every day!





Meanwhile, I designed this new sweater for Three Waters Farm "Thick n Thin". That's Helga modeling, she's my new pal, and such a patient and unflinching subject. 

All of this piled up on my plate, and my favorite people came down from Maine to visit...
My dear brother, his lovely wife and those two beautiful people that they created!
We had adventures galore.
My niece Annie decided to learn to knit, so we made yarn out of leftovers in pink and purple, and away she went!



Just 7 years old and picked it up faster than I did at 23!

She made me one PROUD auntie!

And the best part, after a long week of knitting and playing hard, 
I even got some extra help around the shop!






No comments:

Sign up for our email Newsletter!